The boat requires some investment of money and time, so I’m wondering if anyone is interested in doing this in the fall. Work needs to be done on the teak deck, railings and varnishing in general. Price is reduced now, for more details contact me.
MakTEN is a boat with a large cockpit, spacious cabins and a wide stern.
Modern hull and retractable keel.
The price of a new boat in 2007 was 1.2 million
This is a reliable, high-quality, solid boat.
Updates 2017-2019 (Previous Owner)
- Sewn/repaired sails
- New boat sail on a removable roller
- New spinnaker and spinnaker equipment
- New winter booth with fitted hood
- New autopilot
- Engine overhaul, gearbox overhaul, exhaust system replacement
- New generator
- New offshore quality acid resistant hydraulic cylinder for extending keel
- New implementations
- New gas hoses installed and certified
- Changes are based on the legal system
- New steering column seal
- New lift cylinder on keel
- New map chip plotter
- New china heater.
- Engine valves adjusted.
- New bottom material (Jotun Supreme)
- Cleaned heat exchanger
- New engine/gearbox management
- New steering shaft seals
- New outrigger Selden Furlex 204s
- New Selden Rodkicker
- 4 new rows of supports
- New anchor light (LED)
- New deck lights (LED)
- New pressurized water pump
- Installed grease on depressurized side of lift cylinder
- Overhaul of additional lift cylinder
- 2 new expendable batteries (GEL)
- New starter battery (gel)
- New lifeline
- New ZF12 gearbox.
- New flexible shaft coupling Centaflex
- New oil seal (Vetus) on propeller shaft
- All filters and impellers have been replaced
- New staysail
There is a teak pipe leak on the bb side which can be easily repaired. It is necessary to remove deck equipment, 3-4 extreme teak spars and railings.
Sprayhood is ready to upgrade
It is advisable to update the sail coverings
Hull: Sturdy construction with several special safety solutions, retractable keel (hydraulic) and rudder for maneuvering and tacking in shallow water, protrudes 180 cm with keel down. 70 cm with cooler on top.
Rigging large size with large double struts, no stern feathers.
Fully equipped mainsail – “fat head”, Genoa on rollers, boat sail on removable rollers, teak deck, anchor winch with 50m acid resistant chain and acid resistant anchor.
Individual winter tarp with stand
2 large double aft cabins, double bed on the bow deck. Electric toilet, electric septic tank drain.
Refrigerator in the galley.
CO and smoke/fire sensors installed
120 liters of water, 100 liters of diesel fuel
Autopilot, chartplotter, VHF, new diesel heater (not fully connected)
Lots of bright spots. Land current
Tent in the cockpit
USB charging port
Hi, interested but I cannot contact you as your phone is missing. Can you please reply with a contact phone?
Sorry. The boat is sold.