Wonderful boat to sail. Already started to replace various things to make the boat better. Here is a summary of the elements that have already been replaced:
- Replace Furlex reef system 2022
- Genoa (headsail) replaced. Now there is genoa 2 wind force 1 or 2 perfectly completely rolled out just perfect.
- Mainsail renewed and repaired where necessary
- Windows replaced with tinted polycarbonate are perfect against the heat. Power tackled partly due to season started again
- Replace toilet with electric bowl with double pump
- Steering box rebuilt internally due to occasionally going off course.
- Underwater ship completely stripped and rebuilt from base. 3 x layer of primocon then 3 layers of anti fouling, 2021
- Cuff replacement of the sail drive, this inlet has been completely updated during cleaning, freed up for perfect cooling.
- Replace display for power with start stop button. Still turn off the engine manually
- Extra battery installed so that the starter battery is always free.
For the rest I wanted to tackle the inside and apply new paint to the floor, but that is no longer the case. It’s a shame, but there is nothing to do about it.
I still have parts that I would assemble that can be taken over. Holding tank, extra power for the cockpit, lighting for the cockpit, and some other elements. For the rest, it’s a lovely fast safe boat.
ETAP is equipped with a furling mainsail, which makes it very convenient to install a reef. So, hard wind suddenly roll up and all ready to operate from the Kuip. 4 mooring lines replaced last year. Replaced anchor chain last year for a thicker and longer one.
Boat has been completely deep cleaned and re-polished. I might have forgotten something but we can discuss that during the viewing. Including March until the end of September for takeover.