If you’re looking for a luxurious cruiser that’s perfect for sailing the open seas, the Bavaria 39 might be just what you’re looking for. This stunning boat is made with high-quality materials and features everything you need to make your sailing experience unforgettable.
The Bavaria 39 Cruiser is a stunning sailing vessel that’s perfect for anyone who wants to experience the open seas in luxury. Bavaria 39 Cruiser was voted “Best for the money” in Seilas no. 9, 2007. Keep reading to learn more about what makes the Bavaria 39 Cruiser so special!
We have received a nicely used and spacious Bavaria with 3 double cabins, 2 bathrooms with shower and wc. There is plenty of room here for friends and family who come to visit.
The boat is registered as a ship and can be mortgaged in the same way as a house.
The design shows that emphasis has been placed on the need for good space and a sense of space.
Here you get a spacious and well-maintained boat with smart solutions for both couples and families with children. With the Bavaria 39 you have a boat with safe sea characteristics, good living comfort and modern design at a favorable price. On board you will find most of the equipment you can expect and need for a houseboat, weekend trip or holiday. With its 40 HP, the Volvo Penta is a reliable and sensible engine solution.
The Bavaria 39 suits most sailors. Do you want a cabin on the lake, a boat to live in or going on a long-distance boat?
Easy boarding through an opening in the row on each side or via a bathing ladder aft. The cockpit is clear and from here the skipper has a good overview of the boat and crew. It is easy for crew to move freely around the deck. Furling mainsail, all halyards & jibs are retracted elegantly via the cabin roof, she is easy to sail alone/single-handed. Large folding table with storage in the cockpit.
Below deck, the boat is delicate. There is good light coming in from hatches and windows. You will find the galley longitudinally on the port side with a gas oven with two burners, a fridge with good capacity, a double sink, plenty of storage for food and cutlery.
Beds for 6 people in three double cabins. Two bathrooms on board, one of which is connected to the owner’s cabin in the bow. The bathroom aft has its own shower trap. All cabins have space for storage with both shelves and hanging cupboards.
She is CE certified class A – Bluewatercruiser for 8 people for sailing over open seas, so with her you can realize your long-distance sailing dreams.
With furling mainsail, furling genoa and all joints and halyards retracted to the cockpit, this is a boat that is very easy to handle alone/single-handed.
Engine and equipment:
The engine compartment can be opened from all directions and provides easy access to a Volvo Penta D2 with 40 HP and with the last service by the owner in June 2022 and with 1,777 operating hours. Gori 3 blade folding propeller with overdrive and bow thruster. New hull fittings 2021.
See full equipment list below:
- Raymarine A65 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with S2G
- Raymarine ST 60+ wind instrument
- Autopilot and instruments are networked together
- VHF Marine IC-M45EURO with mast top antenna
- Emergency bearing transmitter EPIRB w/GPS
- Sleipner SE 100/185T bow thruster
- Electric windlass on bow
- Electric windlass on stern with remote control
- Cool box
- Hot water heaters
- Samsung 31 TV 2021
- TV antenna in mast top
- JVC KD-G342 radio with CD player
- Consumable battery 100 ah x 4
- Starter battery 80 ah
- Battery charger 45 amp
- Mikuni MY30 diesel heater
- Furlex 300S roller system
- 140% furling genoa
- Elvstrøm 110 Roller genoa trilaminate
- Genaker falls with relief in the cockpit
- Elvstrøm furling mainsail
- Rod kick
- Aft stay tensioners with cushions
- Lewmar 40 winch on cabin roof x 2
- Lewmar 46 genoa winch x 2
- Gas oven with two burners
- Jabsco pump toilet x 2
- Sprayhood (Some windows should be replaced)
- Cockpit canopy
- Opening in a row on both sides
- Anchor with 50 m chain on the bow
- Force 15 kg anchor with 50 m chain on stern
- Bathing stairs
- Large shower trap in bathroom aft.
- Shower with hot and cold water inside and on the stern
- Bathing ladder
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Large engine 40 HP
- Changed hull bushings 2021
- Alde Gas Finder gas alarm
- Lifebuoy with light
- Kryssholt amidships
- Emergency direction finder
- Diesel tank 210 litres
- Water tank 210 + 150 litres
- Septic tank x 2
- Hot water heaters
The boat is ready to be seen, takeover and whirlpool at Sætre.