Well maintained Bavaria 46 cruiser with fireplace!
This is the boat you can enjoy in, even on chilly autumn and winter days.
This is a Bavaria 46 Cruiser in the 4 cabin version, with 2 cabins aft, one cabin forward and a berth cabin on the port side. The boat has 2 bathrooms with a toilet, and a shower in the aft bathroom. There is a Dickinson stove on board which has its own diesel tank with a drop. This means that it does not need electricity and you have lovely warmth on board in ports of entry on rainy days. There is both a refrigerator and a cooler on board.
The boat is easy to sail alone as all the ropes are controlled from the cockpit
The boat has been well maintained. The boat has only had one owner since it was new in 2005.
New cushions in salon in 2022
Converted bed in Mastercabin so that you can lie with your head towards the bow.
The boat has a 75 Hp Volvo Penta engine. Space in the bubble harbor for the coming winter can be arranged.
- Tri-data Raymarine ST60
- Autopilot Simrad AP25
- Chart plotter Raymarine RC435
- VHF Raymarine
- Battery charger Quick SBC 45A/12V
- Battery monitor BEP 600-DCM V3, 2
- 2 separate consumer battery banks
- Starter battery
- Anchor winch front and rear, 50 m chain on both.
- New windows in sprayhood 2021
- Cockpit tent
- Dickinson stove in the lounge
- New cushions in the salon 2022
- New cooling unit for cooling box 2020
- Webasto 5kW
- New exhaust bend 2022
- New turbo 2022
- Cleaned and pressure tested heat exchanger 2022
- New diesel nozzles 2022
- Gori three-bladed folding propeller
- Samsung TV, with space for a national TV card.
- TV antenna with antenna amplifier
- THOROUGH DVD player
- Spring mattress with mattress topper in master cabin.
- Gas stove with two burners and oven.
- Electronic safety switch for gas shut-off in the galley in addition to a separate shut-off switch outside the gas cabinet