Due to the purchase of a larger Bavaria, we are now selling our amazing sailboat that we have enjoyed greatly for almost 9 seasons.
We equipped the boat with completely new sails in the summer of 2014, made for us by Sailmaker Eklund in Fredrikstad. We needed a smaller foresail to be able to stand well and high without having to unfurl the foresail so early and a mainsail with as much pressure as possible. The boat has a reliable lead keel, only the material of the bottom requires maintenance. For a vessel of this size, it sails very well.
With its 3 large cabins, it has plenty of space for 6 people and can fit extra tour supplies.
There are inside and outside showers, hot water is heated either by the motor running or by the land current.
It has been a fantastic boat and still is. The quality of the boat construction and its equipment is reliable and excellent.
This boat is among the last to be produced by this hull, with a more streamlined superstructure, but still has good height below deck.
Compared to many similar boats, the boat’s interior is made of high-quality wood and has plenty of storage space.
With its large width and usefulness of space, this 38-footer appears as a large boat and is comparable to 40-footers in size.
It is regularly and constantly maintained and upgraded, and most of the work is accomplished by specialists. Entire rigging check and control/inspection of sails every 3 years.
The boat has only been used for vacations and not regatta sailing.
The boat is located on Tjøme and can be reviewed and test-sailed by appointment.
- Blykjøl which gives incredibly good sailing properties
- furling mainsail, triradial. Sailmaker Eklund 2013
- roller jib 106%, triradial, with spinners. Sailmaker Eklund 2013.
- new consumer batteries, 2 X 190A, July 2022
- new starter battery in 2021
- Shift all rudders in 2022. Slevikkilen Båtbyggeri. Reach with needle bearings up and down which gives an incredibly good response and smoothness on the helm.
- Change of drive bellows 2020. Ragnar Ringstad (Volvo Penta, Fredrikstad)
- New large XL canopy with new spray hood, with many practical solutions in 2018. Hood and Other
- full rig check and new forstag stretch June 2022
- Bottom stop Jotun NON stop supreme with added copper powder and polish/wax 2022.
- teak trolley in the bath
- electric winch with chain in front
- electric winch with rear chain and remote control
- almost new on running rig
- 6 winches
- gennaker on a roll.
- extra instruments when descending, so that fellow sailors also have an overview.
- Wind instruments
- Bow thrusters with upgraded propellers for more thrust and less noise.
- TV with DVD player and antenna at the top of the mast
- Stereo with speakers in saloon
- 25 amp battery charger with shore power cable
- fixed 63W solar cell with regulator and panel.
- almost new and thick mattress topper in memory foam with excellent sleep quality in front cabins
- mattress topper in both aft cabins
- safety line/ running line on deck
- exit in side rows on both sides
- various fenders and ropes.
- Spinnaker boom on a sled on the mast.
- spinnaker case
- Rodkick with gas spring (new gas spring 2015)
- New wind index June 2022
- large and solid bowsprit with teak and stairs (stairs not fitted)
- teak in the cockpit and benches and bathing platform.
- 2 large storage rooms outside
- large storage enclosure under the bed in the bow
- septic tank with emptying to water or over deck
- 300L fresh water
- 150L Diesel
- support stand with 3 supports on each side.
- Eber 5.5 kW with exhaust towards the salon and in the bath.
- gas alarm
- CO2 alarm
- new dynamo in 2020
- new Mastervolt skillet transformer 2020
- the table in cockpit with an extension plate