Scampi 30 in good condition, manufactured in 1974. The engine has been replaced with a newer and more potent version of the model year 2004. Masthead rig with two spreaders. Nice sails that are relatively new and in good condition. Excellent condition inside with lovely wooden details. Good storage space and five berths.
More information about the boat’s equipment:
- Mainsail: Boding 2008. Area: 17.5m2. Canvas: 320g/m2 Bainbridge. Loose-footed boomlike.
- Spinnaker: W.G Lucas & Son, Red.
- Genoa with furling jib: Lindhagen (2007).
- Furlex furling jib system.
- Engine: Yanmar 2GM20 with 18hp, the model year 2004.
- Anchor and duck line
- Noa anchor holder
- Fender 6 pcs
- Staff ladder
- Combined table for ruff and cockpit table
- Solar panel 55W
- Gas stove with oven
- Diesel tank (35 L)
- Water tank (40 L)
- Toilet tank that can be emptied from the deck or into the lake
- Heater powered by kerosene or diesel (never used by current owner but appears to work)
- Noa deck rack for covering with tarpaulin during winter storage