Sailing vessel Gambade 38-GE 15051 for sale in Greece, Preveza. The name: GARBOSA, as described below.
The specific sailing vessel was built by the Saint Jean d’Angle shipyard in France, which has built a series of
cement vessels. The boat is a robust and proper structure. It is a wrought, classic construction. The hull and structures are of good quality, visible and strong.
The specifications of this sailing boat have been designed for offshore cruising. It was built in 1987 and was full prepared for sailing at sea.
Interesting that for this kind of boats this boat has relatively small weight, 10 tons only and a lift keel with minimal draught 1.3 m, which allows her to enter shallow waters.
This sailng boat is in a very good condition. The structures thereof are sound and compact and in excellent condition. This vessel can be transferred to sea, for deep water navigation and my inspection revealed no technical feature that would pose a risk.
Main characteristics of vessel & engine
- Manufacturer: Saint Jean d’Angle – France
- Number: 999 439 962
- Type: Gambade 38
- Hull number/HIN: 21311
- Registration: GE 15051
- Built in Year: 1987
- Construction material: Cement
- Length: 11.50m
- Width: 3.90m
- Draft: 2.50m
- Freeboard (including mast): 13.00m
- Colour: white
- Weight: 10 tons
- Number of persons: 8
- Surface: 64 m2
- Motor: Yanmar 3HM
- Type: diesel engine
- Type: Inboard HP: 27hp/3200 rpm
- Serial Number: 2349
The boat has the following sails, all in good condition:
- A Mainsale with three reefs A genoa
- Two storm sails
- Rescue and safet
- The deck fittings are complete, appropriate and include:
- Pulp, double push pit with stainless steel base frame.
- 5 winches: 2 Lewmar48 self tailing, 3 Lewmar 16 self tailing one for reefing and 2 for halyards.
Engine and equipment
The Yanmar 3HM engine is apparently clean and in good condition.
This sailing boat is equipped with the following electrical equipment: Two 12 volt battery networks, one of 100 A/h, one for motor initiation and one of 200 A/h for
maintenance circuits, all with link valves
Charging is made using:
- A 50 A/h alternator at the engine 220 volt battery charger
- Two solar collectors
- 1 340lt capacity diesel tank
- 2 170 It capacity stainless steel water tanks
The boat features a rudder and an autopilot connected to the wheel.
- A CQR-type 35 lbs anchor, featuring a 60 metres long 8 mm chain.
- A Danford-type 35 lbs anchor, featuring a 40 metres long 8 mm chain.
- Foldable Grapple anchor hook.
- There are also many mooring lines.
- Drainage is provided by an Anderson-type double action manual pump in the bridge and an electric pump
- Fire protection is ensured by 2 2kg dry powder fire extinguishers
Rescue and safety equipment
- Horseshoe mark buoy with rotating lamp 8 classic life jackets with safety hamesses
- A navigation compass and two bearings compasses Electronic flow compass
- One multiple-band and SSB radio receiver One-portable VHF
- one clock on the vessel
- an anemometer and wind direction indicator and a depth sounder radar reflector
- A navigation unit which includes a log, A-mapping computer and paper maps
- LIFERAFT -NON SOLAS – YACHT PACK
- Brand: PLASTIMO Serial Number: 00002343
- Persons: 4
- Date of construction: 06/2011