Sailing boat Hanse 325 for sale
Sailboats from Hanse yachts like the Hanse 325 are fun and easy to sail with great feeling at the wheel and fun to cruise with in a self-tacking jib and deliver good speed and height. The Hanse 325 also has a CE mark with Ocean Category A, which means that this sailboat can be safely sailed with X number of people. nice time with family and also with friends
Serial #0152 , Slot #069 CE -No DE-HAN B 0457 F111
2 cabins A1 B1 C1
The engine is a Volvo Penta D1-20 (18 hp) Serial number 51 02 36 48 66 V Running time engine approx. 530 h
The seller is the 3rd owner and bought the boat in the spring of 2022. The sailboat has been in Mälaren since 2018 and before that in Norrköping. Everything works perfectly and the boat is only being sold due to that needs have changed.
Last week, Maritime and Land Service in Svinninge carried out the following work: Major engine service incl. oil, filter, pre-filter etc. The engine was conserved at the same time. The toilet, water system and VVB boiler are emptied and conserved.
SAILING BOAT’S EQUIPMENT LIST
- 2 extra Lewmar Evo 40 ST winches
- Teak on benches in cockpit
- Electric windlass in the bow with remote control
- Anchor Delta, 10kg 30m 8mm galvanized chain, in the bow. New 2022 (unused)
- 1st AGM battery 165Ah consumption battery and 1st AGM 90Ah starter battery
- Shore power connection 230V incl. cord Battery charger 30 A
- Gas stove with oven 2 burners
- Cool box
- Toilet with septic tank and deck drain
- Hot / cold water. Water heater (New 2019)
- Pressurized water with shower in toilet and cockpit
- Epoxy treated + bottom painted from factory
- Heater Eberspächer D4
- LPG bottles 2 pcs
- Stereo 2+2 speakers (cockpit & cabin)
- Larger steering wheel, 140cm
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks light grey.
- Sprayhood light gray (washed and impregnated by hood maker 2022)
- Peke with gennaker attachment and ladder mounted on lap (2014)
- Shaped ruff rugs in matching blue (2019)
- Cockpit chapel light gray Chapel & Other (2020). Very little used GPS/plotter/sounder Garmin GPSMap 923xsv (2022)
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Polishing and protection of freeboard and deck carried out by shipyard (2019).
- Blasting, 2 coats of epoxy primer and 2 coats of Lefant T-coat black done by varv (2019). Completely non-toxic and approved
- Engine and drive are serviced and preserved for winter at shipyard
- Drive repackaged with new bellows (2018)
- Winter storage, covering, emptying of water, toilet etc. is what the seller knows is taken care of on a regular basis. Receipts for service and work are available for most years. A couple of the receipts (2016/2017) were lost by previous owners in connection with a move.