Sailboat Arrogance 40 for sale in Tivat, Montenegro
- Tecnocantieri Arrogance 40’
- Year of manufacture: 1984
- Location: Tivat, Montenegro
- Material: Fiberglass
- Length: 11.99m
- Draft: 2.3 m
- Ballast weight 8000
- Displacement 10000.
- Flag: Montenegro
- Water tanks: 2 tanks of 200 liters, total: 400 liters, container material: Fiberglass.
- Fuel tank: 200 liters Material: stainless steel (2020)
The Arrogance 40 is an Italian-built light displacement cruiser racer with a flat deck and sleek lines. The classic sailing ship was designed by the Tecnocantiere di Savona (Stella) shipyard under the supervision of Gigi Squarci and Arnaldo Foschi. The boat was designed with experience in the development of “Arrogance 50” and “Preversion 42”. This is essentially a “Preversion 42” project where the bow and stern were shortened to increase stability and increase speed, especially downwind. Beautiful, clean, spacious, and thoroughbred, with good habitability and very solid construction. Thanks to its robust design, it can handle strong waves, but at the same time, it has exceptional handling. Very fast and maneuverable, even by modern standards. It retains the reliability of the “old school”, has a through mast with a thickness of 8mm, powerful shrouds, backstays, and a very strong hull without a hint of osmosis.
3 cabins with spacious double beds and a folding table in the saloon. The boat has a lot of space for storage and installation of additional equipment. The large V-shaped bed in the bow cabin offers comfortable mattresses. The electric latrine is equipped with a 60-liter black water collection tank with electric discharge, as well as an automatic gray water drain from the shower tray and a water heater powered by the engine and the on-board network. All LED lights are 12V. 220 sockets in each cabin. Has a bedding set sewn to order. Raymarine instruments, state-of-the-art autopilot, Blue Sea Systems 422 on-board control systems, and a powerful battery charger. A very fast and maneuverable boat that can handle difficult weather conditions.
The boat is maintained in excellent condition and corresponds to the description. She is very well-equipped. Includes many parts and equipment for cruising. Photos correspond to the condition, and the boat is ready to go to sea at any time.
- 10 vests (2020-2023)
- Signal rockets 8 pcs 2023
- Smoke 2 pcs 2023
- Signal 1 piece 2023
- Radar reflector 1pc 2023
- Fire extinguisher 2 pcs 2023
- First aid kit 2023
- Thermal Blanket 2023
- Navigational Tools 2023
- Completely passed technical inspection with the check of the underwater and surface parts 27/04/2023
Sails and rigging:
- Standing rigging replacement 2020
- Mainsail with 2 reefs in excellent condition (2019)
- Genoa 130% in excellent condition (2019)
- Harken winches serviced in 2023
- Telescopic boom guy (2019)
- Lazybag in excellent condition, replacement zipper hardware 2023
- 3-burner stove with a gimballed oven,
- huge isothermal refrigerator/freezer 12 V (2022), a set of necessary utensils (2023)
- Led backlight (2020)
- Toilet: Electric (2020)
- Tank 60l (2023) is equipped with a pump (2023) to discharge black water.
- Shower cold/hot water, automatic discharge of gray water.
- 2 Covers for the entire cockpit 2023
- 4 leatherette cockpit cushions (2019)
- Electric anchor winch Lewmar (2019)
- 60 meters chain 10 in excellent condition (2019)
- Anchor plow (2019)
- Handrails stainless steel cable 2023
- Replacement of running rigging elements (2023)
- Partially updated blocks in 2023
- Plastimo f3 fenders – 2023
- Stern ladder – stainless steel/teak (2019),
- Stern shower with hot water (2023)
- Electrical system 12V DC in excellent condition, fully rewired in 2020.
- 1500w inverter/converter (2023), 220V sockets throughout the boat,
- Quick nautical equipment SBC 500 NRG 40 amp 3-row charger 2022
- USB Charger, shore power cords, adapter 2023
- Cooling fans 12V,
3 batteries 120 amps 2023
2 batteries 140 gel 2023
1 battery for 90 amps (emergency) 2023
1 battery for anchor winch
- Blue Sea Systems Battery Voltage Monitor
- Marine Monitor Blue Sea Systems 422 (2020)
* Fully programmable legends and customizable alarm features can be configured for each vessel.
* Included in retail package: head unit, surface mount faceplate, surface mount gasket, 8255 DC shunt, 8256 AC transformer, 1820 battery temperature sensor, connectors, and mounting screws.
* Monitors DC systems – voltage, current, battery state of charge – remaining amp-hours, remaining time, % charge, battery temperature (alarms for all values)
* Monitors AC systems – voltage, amperage, power, frequency (voltage, amperage, and frequency alarms)
* Controls the levels in the tanks – fuel, water, waste (alarm high waste, low fuel, and water)
* Tracks hold – activity, number of cycles, and duration (alarms for cycles and duration)
- Electric water heater (marine 2 circuits, stainless steel) (2022)
- 100 amp generator
- Osculatti bilge high water alarm (2020)
- 3 electric bilge pumps with redundant flood sensors.
- VHF I-COM Marine IC- m323G GPS(2022)
- Boss Marines audio system (2019)
- Illuminated compass.
- Navigation lights, stern and bow running lights (2023)
- Navigation instruments and autopilot 2020
- Windsock Raymarine
- Raymarine log
- Raymarine depth gauge
- Autopilot Raymarine acu 100
- Engine Lambordini LWD 2004 Marine 45hp, hours: 200. Full engine and transmission overhaul 2020.
- Maintenance of the power system with the replacement of filters and glow plugs (2023)
- Fuel: 200 liters, stainless steel tank, removable (2020)
- New fuel lines, new cooling system, new seawater pump, new starter (2023)
- New solenoid (2023)
- New fuel filter (2023)
- Oil and filter changed 10 hours ago (2023)
My offer is 40000. If you agree let me know to come to check this idea. Thanks Andrew
Too little. Try again
Ok give me your last price. Where is the boat? If we agreement can you send it to Limassol? Write to me in my email.