Bavaria 37 Cruiser is an excellent boat for a family of 6-8 people. Its size provides plenty of space on board and easy handling, it also suits well for novice sailors.
All falls and joints are neatly drawn back to the cockpit, which provides clearness and safety.
The table in the cockpit is made of teak and has two flaps and chills well with drainage.
The living area below the deck is big, and the excellent ceiling height creates a good atmosphere. L-galley with all the amenities you need for cooking and storage. The salon suggests lots of space for many people and is equipped with nice shelves and cupboards.
Two cozy and bright aft cabins and a double cabin are on the bow. Good with cupboard space and shelves.
In front of the salon, there is also a bathroom with a shower. The restroom has an entrance from the living room and the bow.
- Water 210L
- Diesel 150L
- Hot water
Changed sink, filter, impeller, and oil before season 21/22.
Belg changed in 2020
The engine compartment is extra soundproof
The boat is located at Hvaler and can be shown by arrangement with the broker.
- Elvstrøm furling mainsail – original
- Elvstrøm genoa on roll – original
- Rodkick with gas spring
- Ropes and fenders
- Cross-held springboard amidships
- El Anchor 15 kg in the bow and approx. 50m of chain (8mm)
- El Anchor 15 kg aft with 50m lead rope
- Ancorlina (as extra rope)
- gennakerBowsprit with ladder and arrangement for gennaker (teak)
- Sprayhood new windows in 2020 and cockpit tent
- Thruster Sleipner page Power SE80
- Opening in the side rows
- 1 x starter battery 70Ah
- 2 x consumable battery 190Ah
- Land current
- Battery charger
- Inverter 300W/220V (occasionally gets an error message)
- Water heater 30L
- Cockpit shower h&k water
- Shower in toilet room ahead
- Diesel heater 3500W
- Raymarine Tridata ST 60
- Raymarine C90 chart plotter
- VHF Navman 7110 with the handset on the pedestal
- Outlet 12V and anchor winch on the pedestal
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002
- Radio / CD with speakers inside. Not DAB
- Gas alarm
- The solenoid valve on gas supply
- Bilge pump with float
- Solar panel 180W
- Shower on bathing platform
- 3 blade folding propeller
- Septic tank with choice for sea or tank and vacuum emptying
Hi good morning I really like your boat I was wondering in which country is your boat thank you?
Hi! Hvaler, Norway
What is the draft of this boat?
6.00 ft / 1.83 m