Excellent boat for young sailors and fans. Easy to sail unattended. All ropes go behind and can lock the steering wheel to keep a stable course.
We have had the vessel for 3 years, and now, with a heavy heart, we have decided to sell for a larger boat. The boat is located on the beach corner slip, right by the wolf bridge.
Many advancements in the last 5 years. The bottom fabric has been made this autumn, as well as zinc anodes, etc.
- New sails 2017/2018, both mainsail and genoa
- Sprayhood 2017
- Lazy bag 2017/2018
- Anchor front and rear (at the rear, there is an anchor winch, but a rope finger must be changed)
- Cleaned septic tank and changed septic pipe and ball valve 2022
- Replaced ball valve on cooling for engine 2022
- Bottom material end of September 2022
- New zinc anodes 2022
- Fenders and new ropes 2021
- Grill 2020
- 150l water tank
- 90-liter diesel tank (lasts approx. 90 hours at 2,500 rpm)
- New beige water-repellent cushion covers in cabin 2020
- An updated map on GPS, all of Norway and Northern Europe