A nice, reliable, and spacious boat which sails good and is perfect for a family trip. Lead keel and sandwich hull. We are forced to sell it due to the lack of time for sailing.
A new furling system and all standing rigging were changed in 2017, had been sailed from 2016.
Engine service was maintained every year, no later than June 2022, and replaced exhaust bend and bellows on the heat exchanger.
The boat is well kept and taken ashore between each season for general boat cleaning and new bottom lubrication. (See pictures)
Interior in mahogany. Alcantara material in the salon. Kitchenette, map table, and big living room.
2 cabins and the opportunity of a large bed in the saloon. “Owners cabin” forward with dressing table/mirror, large and spacious aft cabin.
The bathroom with hand shower. The new toilet pump and new hoses for the septic tank were changed in 2021.
Kitchenette with hot/cold water, 2 sinks (+ own seawater pump), gas cooker with 2 burners, fridge, and plenty of closet space. The hot water tank was replaced in 2021.
Cockpit with teak benches and door, lots of seating.
Bathing platform in teak w/shower and bathing ladder.
The boat is centrally located in Asker. It can be viewed by appointment.
(The old antenna cable in the mast is rotten and should be replaced.)
- Tasker Dacron Mainsail (2016)
- Tasker Dacron Roller Genoa (2016)
- (Old sails from UK sailmakers included)
- Lead keel
- Sail drive w/3-blade folding propeller (2017)
- Electric windlass, forward
- Anker/Ankorlina w/Ankerdavit, aft
- Sprayhood (2015)
- Cockpit tent (2015)
- Boom cover and Pedestal cover (2015)
- Chart plotter
- Wind gauge, Strength/Direction
- Depth gauge
- Log and Speed measurement
- Tridata w/chart table
- Seawater temperature gauge (however, it shows 4 degrees for warm temperature in the water)
- VHF (cable in the mast must be changed)
- Handheld VHF
- Dinghy with outboard motor
- Bracket for secure attachment of outboard motor (for the dinghy).
- Lifebuoy and line
BATTERY AND POWER
- Land current
- Battery monitor for full control of consumption/status
- Consumable battery (2020)
- Own starter battery (2020)
- Efficient and very good Eberspächer heater (w/thermostat in each room), (new burner 2013)
- New fresh water pump for kitchenette and bath/shower (2020).
- New water heater, Quick B3 15 liters (2021)
- Own septic tank with a standard outlet (suitable in Norwegian ports).
- New toilet pump, Jabsco Twist (2021)
- New hammers for the septic tank (2021)
- Storage stand ILAS w/6 legs
- Tarpaulin winter edition, Helly Hansen
- Tarpaulin stand winter edition (ILAS)
- 4 new nylon mooring ropes (2021)
- Various rope works and fenders
- SUP board (2021) can be included by agreement.
- Large, mobile battery bank (Ecoflow RIVER Max, 2021) can be included by agreement.