The OI 49 is a cruiser specially designed for the Caribbean islands with ample space for up to 8 people. It has all the comforts of a sports cruiser for the whole family both in Puerto (Blue) and on the islands. It has autonomy of 600 liters of fuel and fresh water so that the “PRINCE” can navigate anywhere. Thanks to the AIS and its GPS with autopilot, radar, digital charts, echosounder – “fish finder”, kitchen, fridge and fridge, the OI-49 is a completely independent and comfortable motor-sailor that sails, or powers, without almost touching the rudder. Navigation license, registration and insurance fully updated.
Capacity 8 people, 2 independent cabins, 2 bathrooms, Dining room, Gas and electric stove, Freezer, 2 A/C, Refrigerator, Workshop / sailor cabin with basin. Diesel 600 liters. 600 liters of water. 2 masts, main and mizzen, dinghy with outboard. Two double kayaks.
- Perkins 4236 72 HP Diesel Engine,
- Northern Lights Power Plant 6.5 KW
- 3 new sails (Genoese, main and mizzen), storm jib, double head spinnaker, 2 spinnakers poles, sheets, pulleys, halyards
- Liberty 2500 HD anchor winch, 3/8 x 50 chain, 53# Rodna anchor, remote control
- Roller Furler Heavy Duty Furlex HD 3500
- Raymarine ST60 3 Sensors for wind, speed, direction and force
- Navico GPS/echosounder/fish finder/Caribbean chip
- Integrated Raymarine S3000 Autopilot, compass, rudder and CPU
- 4 radios, internal SSB, external SSB, 2 waterproof SSB, VHF
- Automatic ship positioning AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- 9 foot inflatable lifeboat, 15 HP motor, tank, paddle and anchor
- 2 double kayaks, seat with backrest and oars.
- Mechanical, carpentry, electrical, painting and wood tools.
- Commodities: Living room/bed furniture, 2 King cabin mattresses, mats, acrylic windshield, folding table, fishing, diving/beach, cellars, flashlights and 2 propellers.