Smooth-sailing Finnish quality boat Guyline 95. Length 31 feet – 9.5 meters.
The sailboat has been in the family’s possession since it was new, and the owner knows the boat well.
Exciting design by Guy Christer Lönngren. The boat has a hydraulically operated swing keel. With the lead keel down, it goes a full 2.4 m deep. With the keel “pumped up”, the draft is reduced to approx. 1.4 so that you enter shallower harbors. Hydraulics should be checked due to small leakage.
The interior has a non-traditional and exciting interior for a boat from the 80s. Large, spacious, and bright salon amidships with seating for 8 people. The galley in front of the salon has plenty of space, good working and light conditions. Two separate sleeping cabins.
Spacious cockpit with folding table. All falls and joints are led to the rear and are handled from the cockpit.
- Mainsail w/2 reefs returned to the cockpit.
- Furlex furling jib
- Cross jib (self-tacking)
- Self-lashing jib rail
- Tighten boom and furling jib
- Lazy jack
- Engine: Yanmar 2GM20 was replaced in 2005
- 2 pcs Andersen 2 speed 28 winches (upsized from original)
- 2 pcs. Harken 2 speed 40 winches (upgrade)
- Autopilot Simrad TP22 for tiller (slightly poor contact in power connection)
- 10 kg Bruce anchor in the bow with 5 meters of chain + rope
- 7.5 kg Bruce anchor dregs with chain and anchor line on a roll
- Simrad VHF RS82 at chart table and cockpit
- Warm Wallas
- Gas stove with 2 burners and oven
- Fire extinguisher
- Toilet (pump to sea or septic tank)
- LED lighting