EXCLUSIVELY, MED IN BOATS is proposing you this beautiful Irwin 65 from 1981.Very safe and comfortable boat that offers large living spaces both indoors and on deck. It has 4 cabins, including a very large owner cabin at the back, for 9 beds in total. The square is spacious and the stern can accommodate a large table to share convivial moments outside. You will have the pleasure of preparing your meals in a “real” fully equipped kitchen with a double sink, a piano 5 burner gas, a large oven, a microwave, two refrigerators and a freezer. It is an ideal boat for life on board with family and to host friends.
- Draught – 2.5 m
- Total length – 19.9 m
- Beam – 5.28 m
- Power – 265 hp
- Number of hours – 3715 h
- Number of cabins (except saloon) – 4
- Total number of berths – 9
This Irwin 65 offers a very large autonomy with 4000 L of water (1060 Gal.), 2500 L of diesel (660 Gal.) and nearly 1500 W of battery charging with 3 solar panels and a wind turbine. All lightings has been redone in LED. The fairing and antifouling paint have just been realised in November 2022 and the genoa is brand new. The current owner, very meticulous, has lived on board for the last 10 years and has always ensured the proper maintenance of his boat. Note that the total length (overall) of the boat is 22 meters. Its administrative length on the act of francization (ship’s french license) is 19.90 meters, or 65 feet, which corresponds to the waterline length.
Electronic tools for navigation:
- Radar Antenna,
- GPS (Garmin GPS Map 4012),
- Autopilot (Simrad AP16),
- Radar (Furuno 1945),
- 2 VHF Radio (ICOM ASN, one inside and one outside),
- Sonar ( Autohelm).
Staging and technical:
- 2 Anchor (Delta 50 kg and CQR 50 kg with 80 m of 13 mm chain),
- 9 Batteries (8 Trojan service batteries of 450 A in 24 V and a motor battery of 260 A in 12 V),
- 2 Battery charger (a Quick SBC 24 V of 80 A and a Dolphin 12 V of 20 A),
- Bow Thruster (hydraulic),
- Wind Generator (400 W),
- Tender Crane,
- Auxiliary Engine (Yamaha 9.9 cv 4 T),
- Solar panels (1080 W), Gangway (in aluminium),
- 3 Automatic Bilge Pump,
- Manual Bilge Pump,
- Teak Cockpit,
- cockpit table,
- Tender (3.10 meter Plastimo),
- 6 Winch (Lewmar 1 x 48 in the cockpit, 3 on the main mast and 2 on the mizzen),
- 4 Electric Winch (Lewmar 2 x 65 and 2 x 48).
Domestic Facilities onboard:
- BBQ/Grill, Warm Water System (100 L),
- Inverter (24 V to 220 V charge converter of 1300 A),
- Interior wooden floor,
- 12V Outlets,
- 220V Outlets,
- 2 Electric Toilet.
- 2 TVs (a 130 cm TV in the owner’s cabin and an 85 cm TV in the saloon).
- Jib Furling System,
- Lazy Bag,
- Staysail forestay,
- Rod Kicker (hydraulic).
Kitchen and appliances:
- 2 Refrigerator,
- Mechanical Refrigerator (new),
- ICE Maker (Raritan),
- Cockpit Cover,