Perfectly maintained Bavaria 46 cruiser with lots of equipment. This is a must-see 🙂
This is the boat you can start using immediately. Whether you want to go on a round-the-world cruise or to live, or use it to sail on weekends and holidays.
This is a Bavaria 46 Cruiser in the 4-cabin version, with 2 cabins aft, one cabin in the front, and a berth cabin on the port side. The boat has 2 bathrooms with a toilet and shower and a kitchen with 2 refrigerators.
The boat is comfortable and warm even in winter. All pipes from the heater are insulated for the best possible effect in all cabins.
The boat is awesome to sail. (With 6 winches, you do not need to change the rope on the winch while sailing.)
The boat is easy to sail alone as all the ropes are controlled from the cockpit.
Recorded and full spring cleaning fabric ingy and replacement of anodes in March 2022. The boat has been very well-kept.
New drive bellows in 2018.
New leather seats in the lounge zone and cushions in the bedroom in 2019
Converted bed in the master cabin. New mattresses in 2020.
The boat has a 75 Hp Volvo Penta engine.
2 solar panels of a total of 180w each
300 amp lithium batteries on the consumer bank.
5 KW Eberspächer with insulated pipes and outlets in all rooms
The boat is registered in the Norwegian Ordinary Ship Register and can therefore be mortgaged.
- 75 hp VP engine with 4-blade folding propeller
- The engine drove approx. 1530 hours. (we still use the boat, so it can change)
- Bow thruster
- Solar panels 2x180W.
- Lithium batteries 3x100amp.
- Starter battery and 2 batteries for Baug thruster
- 1 refrigerator 1 cooler box,
- Inverter 12V to 220V 2000W
- Shore power connection.
- Life raft for 8 people.
- Electric anchor windlass with new 25 kg Rocna anchor bow.
- Electric windlass Bruce Anchor aft,
- Raymarine autopilot with remote control.
- Raymarine E-80 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Raymarine Tridata (depth, temperature, and speed)
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine VHF
- Handheld VHF
- 5 KW Eberspächer with insulated pipes and outlets in all rooms
- Leather interior with extra thickness on cushions for better comfort. new 2019.
- Cushions in sitting well new 2022
- Led lamp on the table in the cockpit
- Cockpit canopy
- Teak in the cockpit
- New ropework for rigging/mast
- Rare rig
- Furlex roller system for Genoa (Genoa New 2017)
- Extra large Genoa included.
- The Roller mainsail from the boat was new (Mainsail reviewed by the sailmaker new UV cloth at the bottom of the sail August 2022. ) (the sail has hardly been used and appears to be in very good condition)
- 6 Winches in the cockpit.
- Daviter type (boat system)
- Rib270 with 8 hp Mercury 2 stroke.
- Converted larger bed with a new mattress and mattress pad in front (2020).
- Stainless steel large gas grill with attachment for the pulpit.
- 12-volt wall-mounted TV (Also shows maps from chartplotter).
- Ropes and fenders