Autumn deal! Hanse 370e, 2007, with 3 cabins for sale.
The boat is made of epoxy, which gives it some advantages over other boats made of standard fiberglass. This vessel is more lightweight and more rigid. Epoxy is more resistant to the so-called fiberglass plague.
The boat is registered in the Ship Register.
It moves well and is effortless to maneuver unaided: all halyards and joints are led aft to the cockpit.
It was kept on dry land this summer and was covered with oil. I also changes the oil in the engine.
This boat should be used and enjoyed so we decided to sell it because we sailed not often.
- Front electric anchor winch with chain
- Simrad instruments, new Simrad wireless wind instrument w/solar cell included (not fitted)
- Simrad autopilot
- Northstar chart plotter
- Northstar radar
- VHF Zodiac (new 2021)
- Kiwiprops 3-blade propeller fitted in 2021
- The sails: The mainsail is original and is getting old, but is still completely usable. New self-tacking jib from Boding, which is almost unused (this sail is slightly larger than the standard jib). Gennaker on roll (Code 1) from Boding, is also used seldom but is easy to maneuver, and gives a lot of extra speed. It also comes with the original jib, which can perhaps be kept as a spare, still usable.
- Sprayhood and cockpit tent from Kapell och annat.
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks from Kapell och annat.
- New mainsail fall 2022.
- LED light inside.
- New consumer batteries in 2018, a new starter battery in 2019.
- Diesel tank 140 liters
- Fresh water tank 325 liters
- Septic tank
- Webasto 5 kW diesel heater
- Land storm
- Swimming ladder at the back
- Shower outback