The boat has good sailing characteristics and a modern, cheeky appearance with familiar features from the yard’s classic line. It is very spacious and has plenty of storage space, both outside and inside. – Absolutely perfect for family sailing. We have owned the boat since new and put considerable time and money into keeping it in tip top condition. It is exceptionally well looked after, meticulously maintained and upgraded by a true “boat lover”, see photos (davit/dinghy/dinghy motor not included). Has only been used for touring, not rental or regatta.
The boat is 3.60m wide and hull length 10.45m (LOA 10.71m), which gives an exceptionally large, spacious and pleasant 34-footer. Here are smart area-efficient solutions that provide plenty of “arm stroke” around the entire boat.
The lounge contains 2 good sofas, one longitudinal and one angled. A large table where there is room for more than goat’s cheese and jam for breakfast, here you can prepare a proper meal, and there is plenty of space for at least 6 people around the table. Double deck hatches, 4 large windows in the superstructure and 2 hull windows contribute to light and air. The lounge cushions have been upgraded with new durable “high end” furniture fabric from ScanAprima (durability: Martindale > 80,000)
The galley contains a gas stove with two cooking positions and an oven, microwave, fridge, double sink with hot/cold pressure water. Plenty of cupboard space and drawers for kitchen utensils, cups and dishes.
Vis a vis the galley is a large chart table in the direction of travel. In addition to storage space under the map chair, there is also a row of drawers and cupboards/shelves above + storage of maps under the map table.
There is sleeping space for 4 in a separate forward and aft cabin. The sofas in the lounge are both long and wide enough to be used as extra sleeping places if there is a need for this (a total of 6 sleeping places).
The toilet is equipped with a septic tank and a shower (h/c pressurized water). 2 water tanks with a total of 305 liters means that you have enough water for a proper “tub shower”. 2 liter accumulator tank in stainless steel contributes to stable and even pressure on the water. 1 piece. openable window and 1 pc. deck hatch provides ample light and ventilation. The septic tank can be emptied into the sea or into an emptying facility.
The aft cabin is exceptionally wide and spacious with cupboards and shelves. The berth under the cockpit door also has plenty of height above deck so that it can be used as a full-fledged and comfortable sleeping place. Two openable windows + an openable deck hatch provide plenty of light and air.
The forward cabin has two large cupboards, plenty of space for changing clothes and two long rows of cupboards on each side above the bunks as well as a large drawer under the bunks. Openable deck hatch for light, air and escape route.
Plenty of lamps throughout the boat (LED) + LED light strip with dimmer under the lockers in the saloon.
All furnishings are made in light, lacquered mahogany.
The cockpit has a substantial storage space under the starboard bench. There is room here for fenders, sail bags, boat bikes and anything else…. The cockpit also has a fixed table with storage space. The cockpit benches are a full 2.40 meters long and invite sunbathing and active sailing. The mainsail sheet has been brought back to the wheelhouse (German sheet) and the bathing platform incorporated into the transom. There are showers with hot and cold water at the bathing platform. Chart plotter and instruments for speed, depth, temperature, wind and autopilot on pedestal at steering position. 6 winches provide full control of all sail handling. The teak on the door, benches and bathing platform is regularly treated with Boracol. The teak is thus free from impurities and fungal attack. The steering wheel is covered with moose leather from Grundsund’s Lädermakeri.
Sprayhood and cockpit canopy (with individually removable sides) provide shelter from the weather and act as an additional “deck lounge”
Large engine, Volvo Penta D1-30 with 3-blade flexofold folding propeller provides power and surplus as a family sailor deserves (approx. 870 engine hours). Winter preservation and services are carried out by an authorized workshop.
The hull has special gelcoat and isopthalic acid polyester, specially developed to prevent osmosis. Aramid (kevlar) embedded in the bow for extra strength when e.g. collision with floating objects. Solid framework that is molded into the boat. This together with very thick laminate in the keel area provides optimal strength. CE category A = approved for sailing on all seas.
The boat is now in winter storage (on land) and can be inspected by appointment.
Storage and winter preservation of the engine are included in the price.
- Volvo Penta D1-30 (29hp)
- Flexofold 3-blade folding propeller
- Water heater
- Diesel heater (3500W) with exhaust bath/salon/fore-stairs
- Sprayhood (exclusive)
- Cockpit canopy
- Tridata log/depth/temp. Raymarine ST60
- Wind Instrument Raymarine ST60
- Chart plotter Raymarine Axiom 9 (E70366) with Navionics+ (area 45)
- Raymarine AIS 350
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot w/rategyro (SPX-10 course computer) and S100 remote control
- Raymarine VHF 54E at chart table + speakers outside.
- Indoor and outdoor shower (hot/cold water)
- Extra water tank in forebar (95 liters)
- Consumable batteries 2x150Ah AGM batteries
- Starter battery 70 AH
- Shore power with Sterling galvanic isolator 30A. 220v socket at chart table, galley and
- Battery charger
- Rare Rodkick 10 hard spring
- Furling mainsail (Elvstrøm FatFurl main – EPEX – TD Cool Gray – Technora -14000 dpi.)
- Roller mainsail 2 (spare) Elvstrøm high tech w/standing winch (perfect quality).
- Furlex 200 and furling genoa (Elvstrøm high-tech)
- Elvstrøm FurlStrøm Cruising Triradial 53.2 m2 Genaker.
- Selden GX10 furling system for top down furler
- 6 pcs. Lewmar self tailing winch
- Bow spear: PT10044 + ladder BKT72 from Båtsystem
- Electricity. anchor winch in front with plow anchor and 50 meters of 8mm anchor chain
- Bruce “stern anchor” on anchor roller + 50 meters of 16 mm lead rope.
- Cover for cockpit table and pedestal
- Gas stove with oven
- Siemens microwave oven
- Waeco Refrigerator
- Clock, barometer, hygrometer/thermometer from WEMPE
- Septic tank